Tuesday, February 12, 2019

It's not summer . . .


I don't like wearing a coat.  When I can, I wear a jacket or try to get away without.  I remember as a kid I'd rather wear a jacket than a coat.  My mom wouldn't let me wear a jacket unless it was over 40°.  She was the mom who made us wear an undershirt until it was 70° and zipped our coat up under our chin before we left for school. (sometimes catching our skin in the zipper and back when kids walked to school).  
What I saw this morning was crazy!  There was a car on the freeway this morning that had Arizona plates.  The dude driving it was wearing a tank top. What?  I looked at the temperature and my car showed 17°.  That's even chilly jacket weather.  Either this dude drove straight from Arizona and had the heat blasting, or he was brain dead.  I can't imagine how cold he'll be when he gets out of his car.  He was also driving North.  North usually means colder.  
Happy winter to you dude! 

No comments:

Post a Comment