Monday, September 1, 2014

Chick Pics

Our new chickens are 21 weeks old now.

I'm anxiously waiting to see if we have any roosters.  
I haven't heard any crowing yet, but some of the tail feathers have me concerned.  
It would be awesome if they would just start laying eggs.

Can anyone tell me if these are roosters or not?
They should be Orpingtons.

This is Rita (if it's a hen)
This is Midge (if it's a hen)
White Face looks just like her.
This is Pearl (if it's a hen).
I like her barred feathers.
This is Hazel.  
She has become real tame.  She will jump up on our lap or shoulder.
 This is Spunkers our older and sweetest chick.  
We call her our puppy because she will follow us around and want to be held.
 Funny how Spunkers and Hazel are so much the same.
This chicken is Goldie (Fluff Butt Jr.)
She is the only one with this kind of comb.  
I think she is our only Wyandotte.
Here is Goldie with our older chicken Fluff Butt who is also a splash.
Here are all the "chick chicks" together.
Look at those dang tail feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment